Exhibition Systems and Technologies for HLS and Civil Defense, June 8th 2016
The Israel Home Front Command Headquarters will organize an exhibition on the topic Systems and Technologies for HLS and Civil Defense in Ramla, Israel on June 8th, 2016. The exhibition will provide an excellent meeting platform for industry and end-users, and an opportunity to present and learn about some of the finest field-proven and next-generation technologies and systems in the industry.
This exhibition is highly recommended to all public decision makers, security professionals and HLS industry managers with interest in:
- Information systems for command and control in HLS and civil defense scenarios
- Detection and surveillance systems for the protection of inhabited areas
- Physical protection, including critical infrastructure protection
- Systems and technologies for the national early warning platform
- Training, simulation and education technologies
The exhibition includes live demonstrations, presentations ad meetings with senior-decision makers. Representatives of the European Union and the Development Branch of Home Front Command will attend the meeting to discuss H2020 programs.
For further information on the agenda & for registration please download the following document: